APA 2020 Virtual includes more than 3,000 sessions, posters and discussions that are available to attendees for on-demand viewing until August 1, 2021.
In addition to this on-demand content, at scheduled times during August 6-8, we are premiering the APA 2020 Virtual Main Stage and Backstage Pass Events, Keynotes, Neal Miller and Master Science Lectures, and ethics sessions. We also have interactive and networking programs including the APA Member Town Hall, American Psychological Association of Graduate Students (APAGS) sessions, The Exchange, and Networking Cafés.
Resources for the presentor
How to Use the APA 2020 Virtual Platform
- Presenters should have received am email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions for creating a presenter account and accessing the APA 2020 Virtual platform.
- To upload your content, you should use Chrome or Firefox internet browsers.
- The portal is pre-populated with First Author/Participant poster presentations and/or sessions for which you were the original submitter.
- You are able to save and edit uploaded content to the APA 2020 Virtual platform until Wednesday, July 29. Contact email@example.com if changes must be made after that date.
- Please remember to save your work as you go along, as uploaded content does not automatically save.
- When your content is finalized, hit “submit”.
- Presentations and other content may only be viewed by APA 2020 Virtual registrants and will not be available for download.
- Materials include: One (1) PDF poster; One (1) PDF abstract; One (1) optional MP4 video.
- Materials include: One (1) MP4 video; up to ten (10) PDF abstract uploads; up to ten (10) PDF PowerPoint uploads; up to ten (10) PDF Handout uploads.
- Disqus is a Q&A tool available for APA 2020 Virtual presenters and participants to interact and engage in discussions following presentations.
- Disqus commenting feature is available from August 6, 2020 to August 1, 2021.
- Once the Disqus commenting feature is live (August 6, 2020), presenters should put a comment in the thread. When others comment, the presenter will be notified via email.