- Microsoft has started a sanctified programme for health tech startups.
- Social Alpha has established over 20 health tech startups.
- The alliance with Social Alpha will give health tech startups programmatic oversight.
THDNewsDesk: In its persisted travails to promote the startup ecosystem in the country, Microsoft has started a sanctified programme for health tech startups, created to boost startups range with the excellent technology and joint go-to-market support. Microsoft is also cooperating with startup incubator Social Alpha to stimulate the maturity of participating startups.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected every phase of the healthcare system, obstructing the flow of healthcare delivery systems and patient access to high-quality medical services. Committed to addressing the most prevailing and tenacious health and business challenges, Microsoft for HealthTech Startups strives to help entrepreneurs with technical assistance as well as means for co-selling and co-building tech tools to manage better outcomes across healthcare. The Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare unfastens the power of Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and Microsoft Power Platform enables startups, to reach a portfolio of published and new healthcare capabilities customised to the different necessities of health data in the cloud.
Sangeeta Bavi, Director – Startup Ecosystem, Microsoft India, stated, “Being forced by the global pandemic to rethink how healthcare services across the world operate, startups in this industry are reimagining solutions for some of the most pressing healthcare challenges. Technology innovation with advanced data and analytics capabilities is a critical enabler as we build trusted and reliable solutions at scale. The Microsoft for Healthtech Startups programme deepens our focus on specific industries and is aimed to accelerate the growth journeys of startups with the best tech enablement and business resources.”
The programme offers a range of benefits through three different layers:
- All startups: Qualified Seed to Series C startups can expand their business with Azure benefits (including free credits), extensive technological guidance and go-to-market resources with support for Azure Marketplace onboarding
- Co-sell startups: Startups with enterprise-ready solutions can ascend rapidly with joint go-to-market strategies, technological assistance and new sales possibilities with Microsoft’s partner ecosystem
- Co-build startups: Startups that are looking to build healthcare resolutions have admittance to Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare, the first industry-specific cloud that blends trusted and integrated capabilities to enhance patient commitment and joins teams for a refined collaboration, decision-making, and operational effectiveness.
Social Alpha has established over 20 health tech startups working across devices, diagnostics, treatment, access and quality/UX. The alliance with Social Alpha will give health tech startups programmatic oversight through product modification labs, sandbox pilots and structured incubation enterprises that advance knowledge services, boot camps and masterclass sessions with instructors as well as tech and industry experts.
Manoj Kumar, Founder and Chairperson of Social Alpha, stated, “As we continue to grow the lab to a market ecosystem for high impact start-ups in India, our portfolio companies need access to world-class technologies including in the areas of advanced cloud computing, data science and analytics. Our partnership with Microsoft for HealthTech startups will focus on enabling these companies to fast track their progress with some of the best technology resources and accelerate their innovation pathways.”